Out of the multiple talk sessions conducted, a few are on the YT, uploaded by the institutes for larger benefit!
When the times get bad, the kindness increases in some people.
These talks were delivered as expert sessions for faculty members to enrich their teaching. I am sure these will help you learn some finer nuances, some new techniques to better your skills as an educator. These talks are mostly bi-lingual: a mix of English and Hindi for the larger audience.
Some of them were done for the Central Institute of Educational Technology, NCERT, as a part of the “ICT for learning” series during the COVID-19 – a National Program by MHRD, GoI. Other sessions were conducted for various reputed institutions as part of faculty training.
For International Audience
Curate your educational resources! Take a stock before creating!
- Take a sneak peek of the workshop we conducted at the OE Global Conference 2020 for an international audience. It was a cracker of Diwali for me and Dr. Sameer Sahasrabudhe! (Nov 2020)
- Asynchronous is the way to be! Points that an educator should understand before going in for a “Zoom” or “GMeet” session.
- Exemplar practices of using ICT tools for teaching learning.
- Social media in education! And to think that it was ‘banned’ in schools until last year!
- This talk discusses the use of various social media in Education
- Common Concerns in the uses of social media in Education
- About using social media as communities of learning
For Reputed Higher Education Institutes:
- “Curate, before you Create.” for a 1 hr session. (Isabella Thoburn College, Lucknow,Nov 2020)
- Learn more about Blended Learning with myself and Vijaya Rama Raju (Cohosted by MNIT and NIT Patna)
- Learn a ‘fun’tastic tool H5P to add interactivity to your online teaching with myself and Vijaya Rama Raju (Cohosted by MNIT and NIT Patna)
- Be Cautious of Copyright Infringement in Education. Know more about a new world- Creative Commons with myself and Natasha Gomes. (Goa University)
- Look at the possibilities of the wonderful H5P (Vidyalankar College of Engineering, Mumbai, June 2020)
- Leverage Web 2.0 tools for teaching-learning.